Perch Bunk Bed - TWIN-SIZE$1,590.00
The elegant Perch twin-sized bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child's room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings. The versatile Perch easily separates into a twin-sized loft bed and a standalone lower twin bed, giving many configuration options.
All dimensions for USA and CANADA only
Meets all US, Canadian, and European safety standards
The CPSC recommends the top bunk for children 6 and older
Weight limit for the top bunk is 250 lbs
Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk
Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed
Optional guard rails for lower bunk available
Lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility
Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point
Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
Made under European environmental standards
Packaging made of recycled cardboard
Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
Greenguard Gold certified
Top bunk mattress should be no more than 8" thick
The mattress for the lower bunk must be between 5-8" deep when using the guard rail
Both upper and lower bunks take a standard twin mattress (not included)
Ships in 2 to 4 business days via freight service with a final delivery lead time of 2-4 weeks.
All furniture sales are final
- ALPACA WASH & CARE
- Hand washing
- Alpaca knits should be hand-washed only in cold water using a gentle detergent or shampoo.
- Never use chlorine bleach. Woolite is not recommended.
- Remove any excess water carefully, avoiding any wringing or twisting.
- Lay the product flat, reshape to its original dimensions and allow it to dry naturally. Storing and preserving your product
- Before storing, make sure that the item is fully dry.
- There are various techniques to avoid damage resulting from the presence of moths. It will be better if you store the product in a sealed cedar chest, a freezer (in a zip lock bag) or any moth protected environment.
- Sachets using dried lavender are also useful.
- We do not recommend the use of mothballs.
- COTTON WASH & CARE
- Machine wash low
- Cotton knits, jersey and terry may be machine washed and dried.
- Gentle cycle/low temperature is recommended.
- US SHIPPING RATES
- For furniture, including mattresses and changing pads, shipping will be charged at 7% of the total price of the furniture ordered.
- For non-furniture orders, including Clothing and Decor: $10 shipping charge will apply to orders totalling under $50 and free shipping will apply to orders $50 and above.
- Please note that rates are subject to change; please check the shipping price before finalizing your order. Rates apply to shipping within the continental United States only.
- US DELIVERY TIME
- Most often our furniture is in stock and available for immediate delivery. We generally ship orders from our warehouse within 3 to 4 business days, unless otherwise indicated in the shipping information section on the product page. Please consider this packing time when selecting your shipping method. Also remember to NOT include weekends or holidays in calculating the estimated transit time for your shipment. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
- Delivery times range of 1-10 business days from receipt of tracking information, depending on your location. Items are shipped from Yardville, NJ or Brooklyn, NY.
- US SHIPPING METHOD
- Smaller furniture items ship by FedEx Ground, but orders containing large items (including dressers, twin beds and bunk beds) ship by freight service. Large orders with multiple furniture pieces that Oeuf deems necessary, will also ship via freight service. It is important to track your shipment to know when to expect delivery. Delivery drivers will only bring the order inside the door of the residence, so you should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- Shipment notification will be sent via email with the tracking number and shipping information. For furniture orders, please track your shipment frequently in order to arrange to be home when it arrives.
- If you order furniture and other items in the same order, the items will ship separately. You will receive a separate confirmation for each shipment.